We have facility to lease computers and can supply any make or brand to suit your needs.
See us to work out a plan over two, three or four years.
- Full tax deductions of the rentals
- Improved cash flow and return on capital
- Access to new technology through upgrade
- No establishment or administration fees
- Simple plain English documentation
- Almost any electronic item from computers to faxes and photocopiers can be leased
- Software, training and extended warranty can be leased, up to 25% of the total rental plan
Think of your current expenses...
- Office or workshop rent (paid monthly): Would you pay three years in advance?
- Employees (paid fortnightly or monthly): Would you pay three years up front?
- Electricity and phone bills: Would you pay three years up front?
It does not make sense to pay for a computer three years up front!
Invest in things that appreciate. Rent things that depreciate.
Many businesses are now Flexirenting their computers and IT or office equipment. They have realised the benefits this method of payment can provide.
Renting your computers and IT equipment via Flexirent allows you to spread the cost of running your equipment over your choice of terms: 24, 36 or 48 months. It provides an update path so that you always have the latest and most appropriate technology for your business.
What type of equipment and services can be leased?
- Desktop computers
- Notebook or laptop computers
- Printers and multifunction centres
- Digital cameras
- Phone systems
- Fax machines
- Software (limits apply)
- Extended warranties